Epic Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Public Roleplaying

5 posters

Go down

Public Roleplaying Empty Public Roleplaying

Post  Ammonite Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:13 pm

Physical Description... Good idea...

Raath is a 6'2" human with blonde hair and dark, sunken eyes. He looks to weigh about 250 lbs, and looks remarkably muscular, despite the fact that his features denote someone who probably hasn't eaten in a week. His skin, countenance and complexion, can best be described as "dirty".

Raath sits up on his bed, swings his feet down onto the cold hard floor, and straightens up. He closes his eyes and takes one long deep breath.
Exhaling, and opening his eyes, he briefly surveys the others in the room. He considers each one for just a moment before he speaks:

"Well, if we are going to be comrades, then I suppose we should get to know each other a little, eh? I'll go ahead and start. My name is Raath. That's "R", "double A" and a "th-" at the end. Pronounce it however you like. I don't care... I'm 21 years old, I'm human, and this isn't my first time running the gauntlet. The arena is kinda like my home... or as close to a home as I have I guess. I'm a fighter. It's what I do; it's who I am. Fighting isn't just my style, or my profession, it is me. Take it or leave it. I fight to win. Hopefully that's at least one thing we can all agree on.
"Let's see, yeah I think that's it... Oh yeah one more thing: I hate Volta. Hate 'em. So I hope none of you have vampire blood or anything, because I'll probably try to kill you if you do. That is all."

"What about you guys?"

He pauses and looks at the faces around the room.

Last edited by Ammonite on Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Public Roleplaying Empty Re: Public Roleplaying

Post  kenjo Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:20 pm

By way of description, Lance is about 2.5 feet tall, and 35 Lbs. He has bright blue eyes and dark hair, which seems to constantly be sticking out from his head in every direction. He literally always looks like he's just about to be struck by lightning, and indeed, if you watch closely, you'll notice that almost every time he touches something made of metal, there is a very small static spark, as if he always went around rubbing his shoes on the carpet. He's pretty much always smiling, and looks at each of you like you're his best friend in the world.

Lance looks at Raath with interest as he speaks. When he finishes, Lance chimes in.
Lance here. As you can see, I'm quite small... and as you might have guessed, I have never fought in an arena battle. It will be nice to have someone who knows their way around here... I'm not much for fighting, but I have a bit of magical power that I can throw around, and I might be able to help the rest of you to enhance your already formidable abilities. From the looks of things I've fallen in with those who know what they're doing around a fight. I just hope I can contribute as much as the rest of you.

kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:20 am

Raath looks expectantly at the other people in the room.

Good. Anyone else care to introduce themselves?
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  shwilly Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:10 pm

Krahven is a 6'7" half Orc with a demeanor like a wall impassive and immense. He’s a thick limbed giant with a leathery pale-turquoise hide. His gore and sweat stained locks hung around his shoulders. He is no stranger to grime and wears blood from small wounds that have healed along with blood that he bludgeoned out of his foes. He never expressed real emotion when he wasn't in a rage but he couldn't help feeling a little lost as he glanced around the chamber; not that he didn’t know what had happened to land him here, but that he didn’t know who he needed to crush to get out. He rubs his limbs a little while the introductions begin, listening. At the second insistence he spoke.

"I am Krahven a half-Orc, 24 years grown. I fight and kill when it makes sense to me, and to get through here it does. I know of this happening and know it is better to have your back covered. So you have mine and I will have yours, no problem."
shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Public Roleplaying Empty Aki: Discription

Post  Scemmie Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:07 pm

Aki is 4'4"192lbs with long white hair and dark hazel eyes. Aki is a dwarf, small in stature but high in pride which you can see through the sternness of his face. It's apparent that Aki is used to battles from all the slashes and scars that are seen through out his body which stand out from his faded white skin. Aki is a Dwarf that knows how to fight but lacks in social skills and doesn't open him self up to others easily.

"I'm Aki and as you can see I'm a dwarf. I know how to fight and to help others in a fight, but i don't know much anything else. So I'll have to rely on you for the things that happening in here.. but i assure you in return.. you can rely on me in a fight."
Scemmie
Scemmie

Back to top Go down

Public Roleplaying Empty Rayne

Post  Leightonius Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm

(This describes Rayne at the opening of this campaign before anyone ever left to get items.)

Rayne is a 6' tall elf with short dark brown hair and grey eyes. He has a slender yet strong build and appears to weigh roughly 180 lbs. His clothes, though dirty and worn, are clearly made of fine material and seem quite out of place and he looks rather kept despite the layer of dust across his face. One might even think him noble were it not for the filthy room and fallen circumstance that surround him. Rayne's appears to take little note of his surroundings. He seems caught up in thought and those observing him can see a broken look in his eyes.
Leightonius
Leightonius
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down